TROVIDUR® PVC is the name for extruded sheets made from rigid PVC plastic which contains no plasticizers or fillers.
- High rigidity, strength and toughness in comparison with other thermoplastics.
- Very high acid resistance (resists many acids, alkalis, solvents, lyes and salt solutions)
- Moderate impact resistance and high service temperature (-10°C – 70°C )
- Very good moisture resistance.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Easy processing by welding, thermoforming, machining and gluing.
- Very good UV resistance
- Conforms to the technical supply conditions of DIN 16927 for PVC-U.
- TROVIDUR EN PVC also conforms to the requirements of ASTM-D 1784 class 12464-B.
- Suitable for use in applications where Sodium Hypochlorite is present.
- Flame retardant, self-extinguishing after removal of flame
- Chemical engineering and tank building
- Mechanical engineering and plant construction
- Laboratory benches
- Fume hoods / extraction
- Fabrication fittings
- Fume extraction
- Food machinery equipment