POLI-FLEX® IMAGE – HEAT TRANSFER FILM, 500MM
COLOUR: 496 – STARFLEX RAINBOWMAX METER PER ROLL : 25M
Whether high fashion, sports, leisure, working clothes or high-impact advertising media - POLI-TAPE HEAT TRANSFER FILMS provides quality products suited to a range of textile decoration applications.
The POLI-FLEX IMAGE range are high-quality heat transfer films with a special surface effect and a heat sealing adhesive for application.Product Features and Processing:
Can be cut with all current plotters. We recommend to use a standard 45° knife. After weeding the cut flex film is transferred by heat press. The polyester liner of should be removed warm.
- POLI-FLEX® IMAGE products are generally washable at 60°C and suitable for dry-cleaning and tumble drying, whereas for POLI-FLEX®STARFLEX, 4212 GOLD / 4213 SILVER and 4290-4295 GLOSSY a washing temperature of max. 40°C is recommended.
- POLI-FLEX®DIMENSION 4214 / 4215 is neither suitable for dry cleaning nor for tumble dry.
- For POLI-FLEX® BRILLIANT we recommend only hand-wash.
- Nylon and textiles with hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer. In this case we recommend using POLI-FLEX® NYLON.
- POLI-FLEX® 4781 REFLEX SILVER is suitable for transfer to uncoated nylon. For application to nylon that is treated with any kind of coating, please test for suitability or we recommend to use POLI-FLEX® 4882 REFLEX ECO NYLON.
Guarantees for a secure and long-lasting bond of POLI-FLEX® products is only given when following the specified temperature and pressure conditions. We recommend evaluation on test material.
Maizey offer a comprehensive range of POLI-TAPE Heat Transfer Films and Heat Presses. Contact your nearest Maizey branch for details.RELATED PRODUCTS
Maizey Plastics also supply quality heat presses to ensure you get the best performance from heat transfer substrates. Click here
for the Product List