- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payment can be made for Goods via -
- debit card;
- credit card: where payment is made by credit card, Maizey may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases Maizey is entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by Maizey and authorisation is obtained by Maizey for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation, the User’s order for the Goods will be cancelled. The User warrants that he/she/it are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. The User also warrants that the credit card used to purchase the Goods has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if the User pays via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing the order. We will not accept the order if payment has not been received;
- Instant EFT.
- The User may contact Maizey to obtain a full record of the payment. Maizey will send the User an email regarding the order and payment.
- Once the User has selected the payment method (save for a direct bank deposit), the User will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.