Delivery Of Goods
- Maizey offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods to the User. The User may elect delivery via:
- courier; or
- self-collection (including collection by an authorised third-party at the sole cost of the User).
- Maizey’s delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to the User. The User will see the applicable delivery charges in the User’s cart when the User checks out.
- Where Maizey accepts the User’s order, Maizey will deliver the Goods to the User as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the User’s payment (“Delivery Period”). Maizey will notify the User if Maizey is unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. The User may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel the User’s order for the Goods. If the User elects to cancel the User’s order, Maizey will reimburse the User for the purchase price.
- Maizey’s obligation to deliver a product to the User is fulfilled when Maizey’s delivers the product to the physical address nominated by the User for delivery of the order. Maizey is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by the User.
- Ownership, risk and benefit in and to the Goods will transfer from Maizey to the User in accordance with clause 7.1. (see Terms and Conditions)