Sani-Cut thermoplastic cutting boards are manufactured from a high quality, food grade compliant High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE).BENEFITS
- No cracking, peeling or acid corrosion.
- Unique self-healing qualities. Will retain its shape and not warp.
- Does not absorb moisture resulting in no odors being produced.
- Specific colours for specific applications, thus avoiding cross contamination and adhering to HACCP protocols.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Preserves cutting blades.
- Widely used in professional, industrial and retail food processing operations.
- 495mm x 495mm
- 420mm x 335mm
- 335mm x 235mm
- 470mm x 265mm (Includes hanging/carry handle, juice grooves and non-slip PU feet.)
Custom cutting boards (shapes and sizes) can be manufactured to specifications, complete with juice grooves and non-slip feet.
Food Compliant Material Certification available on request.