S-CORU PANELS WHITE - A2, 3MM (PACK OF 10)
An extruded, fluted polypropylene board, (similar to corrugated cardboard) that is environmentally friendly, waterproof and recyclable. Coruplas has very good stiffness due to the twin- walled, fluted surface and provides a cost effective option for indoor and short term outdoor signs.Product Features:
- Unlike traditional Coruplas sheeting, the flutes in S-Coru Panels are not straight but in a curved S-pattern resulting in a much stiffer material.
- Low-cost, lightweight, rigid and shatterproof.
- Resistant to grease and many other chemicals.
- Good acoustic and thermal properties.
- Can be die cut, guillotined, shaped, stapled, creased and ultrasonically welded.
- Can be digitally printed, screen printed or self adhesive vinyl can be applied.
Coruplas has applications in signage, packaging, printing, advertising, point of sale, storage, transport and general industrial areas. It is very popular for estate agent boards and is extensively used to produce printed packaging boxes and dividers.
The building trade relies on Coruplas as protection and anti- scuff sheeting and in the appliance trade Coruplas is used for refrigerator backs.