PLEXIGLAS® SATINICE ACRYLIC SHEET CAST, 3MM, SINGLE SIDED (SC) CLEAR 0F00 1000x700MMPLEXIGLAS® Satinice is available with a satin surface on one side (SC) or on both sides (DC)
, and in a grade with diffuser beads that are evenly
distributed throughout the material, not just at the surface (DF).
Enquire at your nearest Maizey branch for more details.
PLEXIGLAS® Satinice acrylic sheets has velvet surfaces that are robust, pleasant to the touch and light-diffusing. The material looks especially attractive in combination with light and the surface finish makes it insensitive to traces of wear and finger marks.Product Features:
- Excellent light transmission and brilliance.
- Very high weather resistance.
- Ease of fabrication.
- Low weight – about half the weight of glass.
- 11 times the impact strength of glass.
- 100% recyclability.
- Very high light transmission and extraordinary light diffusion.
- Insensitive to finger marks and light wear.
- Available in different colours and grades.
- Counters, shelves, tables, chairs, displays in furniture, exhibition booths and store fixtures.
- Wall paneling in architectural and interior design applications.
- White-translucent grades as covers for lamps and skylights (especially 0D010 DF).
- Satinice tubes as luminaires or lighting elements.
For creative ideas on PLEXIGLAS® applications feel free to browse the World of PLEXIGLAS® website: https://www.world-of-plexiglas.com/en/