PLEXIGLAS® GS ACRYLIC SHEET CAST, 5MM, TRANSLUCENT SNOW GLOSS WH02 600x600MM
PLEXIGLAS® is one if the world’s most versatile plastics, with innovative grades within their product offering. Each PLEXIGLAS® product group offer unique properties and can be applied in many different applications across broad industry segments.PLEXIGLAS® GS is a cast acrylic sheet with the following properties:
PLEXIGLAS® Guarantee Statement:
- Break resistant to impact resistant.
- Unequaled resistance to UV weathering and aging.
- Good resistance to diluted acids and alkali's.
- Limited resistance to organic solvents.
- High quality surface and planaritary.
- High gloss finish.
- Easy to fabricate, machine and glue, conventional tooling can be used for almost all processing techniques.
- Can be supplied in solid sheets, blocks, tubes and rods.
- Available in either clear and brilliant or a large number of opaque, translucent, transparent and fluorescent colors.
- 30 Years – No Yellowing on clear grades.
- 10 Years – Colour Stability on coloured grades.
Perfect for use as a secondary glazing material, signage, light boxes, POP/ POS displays, poster or picture framing, model making, screens, shelving, and other general D.I.Y applications.
For creative ideas on PLEXIGLAS® applications feel free to browse the World of PLEXIGLAS® website: https://www.world-of-plexiglas.com/en/