ABS PANEL 440X440 X 0.9 WHITE - (PACK OF 10)
ABS is one of the most widely used commodity plastics.
Due to its high impact resistance and durability for heavy-duty applications ABS is extensively used in the automotive industries as well as in the printing and display markets. ABS is particularly suitable for vacuum forming and screen printing and can be recycled after use.
- Strong, hard, fairly rigid with good impact resistance. (Rigidity improves as thickness increases)
- Limited outdoor applications (if UV stabilized).
- Easy to vacuum form, process and print.
- Different finishes.
- The material absorbs moisture and care should be taken to pre-dry prior to thermoforming to avoid blisters.
- Scratch-resistant and highly shock-absorbent.
- Can be bonded or glued.
- Resistant to environmental stress cracking, especially if properly mounted to accommodate for expansion and contraction.
Signage, point of sale items, motor industry components, safety signage, fabricated and *vacuum formed items (vacuum formable grade available on request).