6 G GOL nylon is an internally lubricated oil-filled cast nylon 6.
6G GOL nylon is specifically developed for unlubricated moving parts applications and yields a considerable growth in the application possibilities of nylon. Being truly self-lubricating, it offers a reduced coefficient of friction (-50%) and improved wear resistance (up to x10).Properties:
- Excellent sliding behaviour
- Improved "stick-slip" properties
- High mechanical strength
- Good fatigue resistance
- High mechanical damping ability
- Excellent wear resistance
- High absorption of moisture of up to 3 % in standard atmosphere
Widely used in Mechanical engineering, Materials handling and Packaging. Parts include sleeve bearings, wear pads, tension rollers, cams, guide wheels, roller sleeves, pulley linings, sprockets and more.